Friday, September 22, 2006

Semi-Regular Gaming

Hi everybody! A bit busy these days with marking prelim papers, though I should be quite free after next week.

Anyway, here's the important message: semi-regular games can be arranged at either Settlers' Katong, PI or Serene Center. Just contact me on the blog or on my email listed at my profile, preferably by two days before the actual date of every week. We'll game on Sundays, or Saturdays, most of the time.

Because I loaned out my laptop to my sister, the only way I can use my portable printer to print anything is to use my school-issued one. And the HMV didn't install properly. So any gamers would have prepare their record sheets beforehand.

Meanwhile, a quick update on Vengeance Gambit: the Davions are kicking ass all over the world. Urgh.

TWG

5 comments:

Jon said...

bloody davions...

sunday as usual? i bring my laptop

The Wobbly Guy said...

Sorry, Jon. Busy marking prelim scripts.

Almost... done... just... a few... more... questions!

Jon said...

i'm just wondering if we should start up some form of campaign again to keep things going after VG. there is still the MO, but we need something where we can roll dice and also have some presence to attract new players. does anyone think the Chaos:Unbound campaign in DotJ and HS:3070 would be fun? we could keep some training style missions handy if we have walk-ins

Jon said...

oh yeah... we could try the older campaign books and published scenarios too. never got to play monte diablo or all the lawyers guns and money stuff. or kings and pawns.

The Wobbly Guy said...

Monte Diablo's a good idea...